Why Use Our Learning Resources?
- Get Everything You Need to Deliver Your Courses
- Comes with Simulated Workplace Environments
- Comes with Unlimited Student License
- Editable Documents so you can modify and contextualise the materials for your compliance
- Most Tools Have Been Used to Addition to Scope Applications and Audit
Fusion360 Solutions provides first-class ready-to-use training resources and assessment tools for a wide variety of nationally accredited qualifications. These are created by the expert course developers of Compliant Learning Resources, one of Australia’s leading resource developers for vocational education and training courses.
Complete Bundle of Learning Materials You Need for Each Course
Learning Resources and Assessment Tools are bundled together to deliver all essential skills and knowledge to your learners. These include a complete set of Learner Guides for your students to use throughout their study and Assessment Tools and Guides to make assessment marking more efficient for your trainers.
For courses with vocational placement hours, a Vocational Placement Pack is provided to help organise placement. This pack contains forms, templates, and other documents to help your students complete their required hours and make it easier for your staff to make arrangements with their chosen facility.
Rectification Assistance Guarantee
These RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through our validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance to your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.
Simulated Workplace Environment to Open Courses to All Learners
An online simulated learning environment is provided to your learners for qualifications that require access to workplace scenarios and records. This means that you can now offer training regardless of your learners’ employment status.
These simulated workplaces are custom-made depending on the course industry and include policies and procedures, staff records, case studies, and industry templates that assist in fulfilling course requirements.
Unlimited Use License to Train any Number of Students
You can make use of all training resources and assessment tools no matter how many students and learners you have without incurring any extra costs.
Course Learning Resources and Assessment Tools Available
Training resources and materials are currently available for the following nationally accredited courses and units of competencies. Click on the course/unit name below to enquire and receive a complete info pack.
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety (assessment tools only)
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (3 Streams)
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- FNS51815 Diploma of Financial Services
- FNS60217 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development